Search This Blog And The Jewish Web

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shavuot Announcement

Hello, this is Moshe and I'd like to be the first to wish you all a great Shavuot! Shavuot is the day the Jewish people received The Torah which is our constitution. For those of you who don't know Shavuot fallows similar rules to Shabbat and being that I live out in the Diaspora Shavuot is two days and so there will be no more posts until Friday morning I'd also like to apologize for the late arrival of todays post. Also later today would be another musical slideshow from SMB but due to the holyday it will have to wait until next week that's why Chief Rabbi Lord Sacks's class on the weekly Torah Portion was on monday evening. So with that I'd like to wish you all a great Shavuot with lots of joy and good Torah learning and Cheesecake and I'd like to thank you all for viewing us and sticking with us. I look at the growth this blog has seen and it amazes me that we've seen this in a little less than a year! And I owe it all to you! I owe it all to you for sticking by us and spreading the word about us wherever you may be as well as for those of you who have donated your generous donations. People please I urge you to continue to help us grow as you have in the past year. And to spread the word about us in your communities. People I know that these are hard economic times we faces but we need donations desperately. Donations have been far and few but if you could even space a Dollar even the smallest donation would be greatly appreciated. And if you can't afford to donate anything please I urge you to help us grow in your own way. Spread the word as you have, or even if there's someone who's wealthy and willing to give in your own family or community please tell them about us. As many people as we've helped as many lives as we've saved in this past year theres still many that we haven't reached.
Have a great Shavuot and thanks for loyally sticking by us.

I love each and every one of you,
Moshe

No comments:

Post a Comment