Search This Blog And The Jewish Web

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Notice: We're downsizing

Hello everyone!

This is Moshe. I'd just like to thank you all for all your support.
Unfortunately we're downsizing in awesometorah. There will no longer be a daily Tanach video. Every day at 5:00 AM a video will come on. Every day has it's schedule. Sunday: Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach, Monday: Jews for Judaism, Tuesday: My Fiance, Wednesday: Rabbi Lazer Brody, Thursday: Chief Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks and on Friday: A Tanach video from me. I apologize that I can no longer bring you a Tanach video daily but with a family to feed I simply don't have time. If you want a daily Tanach video than please by all means read it yourself and if it's kosher like from a Kosher company or Chabad.org or you translate it directly than we'll feature you on here.
Due to the fact that it's currently the three weeks there will be some days with no video because we can't listen to music during a period of mourning.

I thank you all once again for all your support.

sincerely,

Moshe.

No comments:

Post a Comment